Well, at least that’s what I’ve been told :)
User Testing and Validation
HTML & CSS
Design, Leadership, Learning, Growth
Current position | 1 Year
- Build simple and effective digital experiences centered around the user, with a focus on higher education
- Create digital strategy, wireframes, experience architecture, system architecture
- Create and conduct various usability test to validate site structure, wireframes, and prototypes
- Present deliverables—such as wireframes, usability reports—to client
- Contribute in discovery workshops to establish project definition
Web / Digital Marketing Supervisor
Reynolds and Reynolds
2013-2015 | 2 Years
- Manage a team of developers, interactive designers, and digital strategists to create and maintain the corporate digital experience for the company.
- Design and uphold web standards and aesthetics for all marketing pieces.
- Create experience architecture and system architecture
- Implement user testing, and or A/B testing, to ensure the success of digital campaigns.
- Gather and analyze data on website conversions and KPI’s in order to create a strategy and set baseline metrics to achieve future project goals.
- Create marketing and OEM-driven fully-integrated campaigns.
2008-2013 | 5 Years
- Create digital marketing strategies for small to medium-sized businesses
- Consult on UX best practice application to client’s digital experiences
- Conduct usability testing and validation for proposed designs
- Design and implementation of digital experiences including; responsive websites, digital marketing pieces, interactive whitepapers